ISSS F-1 Student Forms & Sample Letters
Please read all instructions carefully and submit to your ISSS Office. You must print, complete, sign and date these forms.
- Authorized Early Withdrawal/Absence Acknowledgement Statement
- ISSS Academic Certification Form for International Students
- ISSS Scholarship or Graduate Stipend Form
- Request for Release of SEVIS Record for Transfer Out Procedure
- Notice of Permanent Departure from U.S. Before Completion of Program
- Sample Hiring Department Letter for Application for Social Security Number
- SEVIS I-901 Fee Information
- Student Application for the Phi Beta Delta International Honor Society
Reduced Course Load Approval
- Request for Reduced Course Load due to Academic Difficulties
- Request for Reduced Course Load due to Medical Condition
- Academic Advisor’s Certification of Completion of Degree Requirements for Reduced Course Load Approval
- Advancement to Thesis or Dissertation Segment
CPT & OPT
- CPT Authorization Request Form
- CPT Authorization Request Form for HM Basic Training
- CPT Change of Employer Form
- Pre-Completion OPT Recommendation Request Form
- Post-OPT Certification Request Form
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) Validation Form
- Sample CPT Employer Letter for Social Security Application
- OPT STEM Extension Application Procedure & Checklist
ISSS Information Sheets
- Change of Status to F-1
- Program Extension
- Reinstatement to F-1 Status
- Restart F-1 Status
- Request for Dependent I-20
- Application for Social Security Number
ISSS J-1 Scholar Forms & Instructions
- Exchange Visitor (J-1) Transfer Out Form
- Exchange Visitor (J-1) Transfer In Form
- J-2 Work Authorization Procedures
- J-1 Scholars Insurance Enrollment Form 2016-2017
- Exchange Visitor English Language Proficiency
Medical Insurance Forms
NOTE: ISSS does NOT clear registration holds or process documents for international students submitting proof of insurance. For insurance enrollment forms, alternate insurance compliance forms and related information you must contact Student Health Services.
NOTE: ISSS does NOT handle any aspect of admissions processing. You must contact the appropriate admissions office to apply or inquire about the status of your admission application.
At this point, you should have received your acceptance letter and FIU I-20 or DS-2019. If you have not, please contact the Admissions Office.
Express Delivery of Documents
Need your I-20 or DS 2019 faster? Need to send important documents to ISSS? Our express mail service option allows you a secure, safe, fast, and easy way to send and receive important documents. In most cases, documents can be delivered to your door step in 3-5 business days.
For more information please visit the Express Delivery of Documents page.