Off-Campus Employment

Do you want to be authorized to work off campus?

Off campus employment is commonly referred to as “Practical Training” . Employment under practical training must always be authorized by USCIS.  International students are allowed to work off campus only under two categories  once authorization has been obtained- NO EXCEPTIONS!